UPCOMING TOURS AND EVENTS
Tom Johnston reported that there are 12 cars going on the trip to Burney in May. Give him a call for more information.
- The Early Ford V-8 Club will be sponsoring a “V-8 Fun in 2021”, a virtual car show. Members are encouraged to take pictures and submit them to the V-8 Times. Further information can be found in the “V-8 Times” on page 16. Deadline is May 1st.
- Fred Stokes is planning on holding “Old Car Days on May 8th. No food, no port-a-potties, short cruise.
- May 8th – the East Bay Swap Meet – 2151 Ferry Point #77, Alameda – For info e-mail Stroh32 @hotmail.com or call Mark at (510) 432-1532.
- Oakmont Car Show will be held on Saturday, May 29 – If you wish to exhibit your vehicle in our show this year you must respond to email@example.com. Also, the Oakmont Market will be there with coffee, snacks and lunch. This year’s musical entertainment TBA. Mike Murphy and Ron Leve, Oakmont Car Show Co-ordinators
- RERG#27 is organizing “Drive Your Ford day on Saturday, June 19th. Probably followed by a “bring your own lunch” at a park, possibly Kennedy Park in Napa. Further information will be in the May President’s letter.
- June 19th – Ft. Bragg “Show & Shine” Car Show, contact Danny, 707-964-6660 or Mike, 707-964-8648.
- July 23-25, Fortuna Redwood AutoXpo – No information yet as they are waiting on approval from the council. Hotels are taking reservations.